Saturday, June 4, 2016

Torremolinos




Everyone hates this place and some British friends of mine frown and refuse to come to this city, preferring Marbella.

Well...Marbella is where the King of Saudi Arabia vacations and it's a glamorous place, but it's also the main hub of the underworld here.  I'm happy to stay in Torremolinos where the cost of living is lower and I can buy some fresh sardines for 0.68 euros and some fresh fruit and vegetables for 1.57 euros.


Have a nice weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Your name popped up when I checked my LinkedIn and brought me back to your blog as I could not write a hello from LinkedIn as I am not a premium member. Think I tried a pizza version like this one some years ago.
Hope you are ok :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Your name popped up when I checked my LinkedIn and brought me back to your blog as I could not write a hello from LinkedIn as I am not a premium member. Think I tried a pizza version like this one some years ago.
Hope you are ok :)

Murasaki Shikibu said...

Nice to hear from you, Dorte. Where are you now?