Thursday, September 10, 2009

Brie, Mushroom & Ham Pizza


Since I'm slacking off, I'm going to keep it simple. This isn't really a recipe, but just a winning combination of toppings for a pizza!

I first brushed the pizza dough with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkled some coarse sea salt sparsely over it, after which I made a nice layer of Brie cheese. Then I put sliced button mushrooms over this, followed by pieces of ham and thinly sliced onions. I topped this off with some mozzarella cheese.

That's it - and Ronny loved it. I'd say this is definitely 'guy' food...unless your guy has issues with Brie cheese or mushrooms.

5 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

This is my kind of food!

ann low said...

Pizza is always a first choice meal when we don't know what to cook at home. I usually buy the ready made pizza dough and let our kids to add whatever ingredients they like.

Palidor said...

I love mushrooms, onions, and ham on my pizza. I've never eaten brie cheese before, but it looks great on top of pizza!

NKP said...

Oh my, brie on pizza! Sounds heavenly.

Dewi said...

Love everything that go for this pizza. Delicious!