Thursday, February 5, 2009

World Nutella Day



Today is World Nutella Day. Because there's a storm coming to Costa del Sol and I only found out about this when I went to Bleeding Espresso this morning, I really didn't have much of a choice as far as ingredients go.

The roundup of all entries will be published in Bleeding Espresso and Ms.Adventures in Italy on April 9, 2009.

With a storm coming there is no natural sunlight here either so my Nutella & Marshmallow Parcels look kind of ghostly.

All you need to make these are: marshmallows, Nutella, rice paper and oil. Dampen the rice paper, wrap up 1 marshmallow and 1 tsp of Nutella in the rice paper and deep fry them.

1 comment:

Dewi said...

I just found out about the event this morning when I visited David's blog. Then I had to go exercise until noon. Came home home and quickly made my dessert. Glad that I finally able to join.

I'm so sorry that you couldn't take a better photo, sometime the weather can be too harsh to us. The recipe sounds delicious regardless.
Cheers,
Elra